Shepard Boy

Tuesday, December 10, 2013



I can't believe my baby boy, Shepard, is 1 month old. He has already gotten so much bigger and has out grown most of his newborn clothes! It makes me tear up just thinking about it. For a while I was always saying how I couldn't wait for him to be running around laughing, playing, talking, etc. But now that I see how fast he is growing up, I don't want him to. I am soaking up every minute I have with him, wishing time could stop and always stay like this.
--
RECENT FAVORITES: (1) Shepard giggles when he starts to fall asleep. I'm not sure why he does it, but it is the cutest thing ever. (2) Shepard loves holding my finger while he eats. It's become our little ritual. If I forget to give him my finger, he'll move his hand around until he has a nice strong grip on my finger. And then he seems perfectly happy. (3) Shepard just discovered his tongue and so he's always sticking it out and licking things. It's adorable. (4) Shepard has become so strong and can lift his head! You can tell he feels like such a big boy. He totally likes to show off to people because he makes an extra effort to lift his head for a really long time when new people are around. (5) One of my most favorite things is when I kiss the bottom of Shepard's feet he will curl his cute little toes down on my lips.

I love you so much Shepard boy. Please stay little forever.
Love, Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BRIDGETTE JOY All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger