Nystrom Goods | Concrete Planters

Friday, August 8, 2014


My good friends, Sarah & Colby create beautiful and minimalistic concrete and wooden planters perfect for any decor that they sell on their shop nystromgoods.com! "At Nystrom Goods, we want to build a brand that produces clean designs with authentic materials – things that you will want around you every day." They have a variety of sizes, designs and colors so that you can choose what speaks to you. I actually have a few Nystrom Goods planters myself that I use to plant my favorite succulents in and place around my house for the added greenery. Where I plant my fresh herbs and place on my kitchen windowsill. And even where I put Shepard's cute wooden colored pencils in for his nursery. The sky's the limit! Go check them out HERE.






Now go get yourself some planters!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BRIDGETTE JOY All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger