Autumn Days

Friday, October 17, 2014


Perks of having a super talented little sister in a high school photo class? We get free family pics! Her assignment was to take portrait pics with fall colors, so we dressed up in our most autumn-like clothes and headed to Albertson's Park where the trees are on fire! Fall is definitely my most favorite time of year. As the great L.M. Montgomery once perfectly stated, "I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." I love when the weather starts to get cool and crisp and bundling up in sweaters. I love watching the trees turn into a beautiful warm array of colors, drinking hot coca, snuggling up by the fire reading a book. It is such a cozy, peaceful time of year. It's the best. Anyway. Thanks Brooke for doing such a great job with these pics! We will cherish them forever! You'll totally get an A+++ on your assignment! :)









------





1 comments:

BRIDGETTE JOY All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger