Desi & Jake | Wedding Invite Design

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My cousin Desi and her fiance Jake are getting married in June and I had the wonderful privilege of designing their wedding invites! Their wedding colors are absolutely beautiful (ivory, gold, champagne) and made designing their invites even that much more fun. I also love the elegant style that they wanted incorporated in their invites as well. Truly luxurious and elegant with a touch of romance. I am SO happy for you Desi and wish you and your future husband, Jake, all of the best! You two love birds absolutely deserve it!





*If you or anyone you know are in need of someone to design your wedding invites I'm your girl!
Email me at bridgettejoy@gmail.com. Can't wait to hear from you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BRIDGETTE JOY All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger